Alumni Manager Election Info
Organized by SJCOBA, Alumni Manager Election (AME) takes place every 2 (TWO) years, the upcoming AME will be held in 2019. Any SJC old boy (may or may not be a SJCOBA member) who has registered as a voter can vote to elect the next Alumni Manager.
Announcements regarding the AME will be posted to this website, and can be downloaded here.
5. Final Voter Register of 2017 for cross checking
8. AME Announcement No. 5 Release of Provisional Voter Register of 2019 for checking
10. AME Announcement No. 7 on Candidates numbers and profiles:
Mr. Peter Lee (Candidate No. 1) and
Mr. Michael Yen (Candidate No. 2) and
Online Open forum for posting your questions and answers from the candidates
11. Final Announcement on Voting day information and regulations:
12. Congratulations to Mr. Michael Yen to be elected as the SJC Alumni Manager with a 2 (TWO) year's serving period at SJC IMC.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support to the AME will be much needed and appreciated.
ONE SJC and ONE SJCOBA !